This Company Combined Turtlenecks And V-Necks Into One Ridiculous Shirt

Behold, the TurtleV! A men’s fashion revolution you didn’t know you needed and probably don’t want.


How many times have you thought, "geez, I really love turtlenecks but I hate how warm my chest gets." Like, ALL THE TIMES, right?


How many times have you thought, "geez, I really love turtlenecks but I hate how warm my chest gets." Like, ALL THE TIMES, right?


vitamin-ha.com


V-neck tees are ~great~ but they offer little protection for your neck.


V-neck tees are ~great~ but they offer little protection for your neck.


NBC / Via newschoolers.com


Enter the TurtleV, a fashion innovation, designed to give you that tight v-neck look whilst also offering superior neck coverage.


Enter the TurtleV, a fashion innovation, designed to give you that tight v-neck look whilst also offering superior neck coverage.


kickstarter.com


I'm sure you're curious about how such a wild invention might work...


I'm sure you're curious about how such a wild invention might work...


kickstarter.com




View Entire List ›