Is childbirth really beautiful?
1. Do you ever look at a diaper and just think, "Is this child worth it?"
2. Is childbirth really beautiful? Or is it kinda disgusting and slightly terrifying?
3. Did you realize how much your kid was going to cost before you had one?
4. Do you ever wish you could buy a trip to Europe instead of paying for tuition, etc.?
5. Have you tried baby food? And if so, did you enjoy any of it?
6. Do you feel bad feeding your baby puréed vegetables that look like shit?
7. If you breastfed, did you ever try your own breast milk?
8. When your kid cries in public, do you want to cry also?