A Family Had The Best Reaction To Seeing Their Dad Without A Beard For The First Time

“I feel like I’m cheating on you!”

Mook decided to shave his beard after 14 years, and his family, including his wife, got to see his face for the first time. Their reactions, captured in this BBRChannel video, are priceless.

youtube.com

He was a little nervous to let go but said, "If my daughter says, 'Dad I want you to stay like this,' I will for as long as she likes."

He was a little nervous to let go but said, "If my daughter says, 'Dad I want you to stay like this,' I will for as long as she likes."

youtube.com

Here goes nothing.

Here goes nothing.

youtube.com

His mother and sister saw him first, and they burst with joy and shock.

His mother and sister saw him first, and they burst with joy and shock.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›