Can You Get Through This Post Without Spending $50?

An emergency hangry kit, a Triwizard cup, and a really insane toilet paper holder: How far can *you* get without buying something?

We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.

Jenny Chang / Jeff Barron / BuzzFeed

I am your host, Jeff. The game is simple. Try to make it through this entire post without buying something. The list may seem like it’s random, but it’s not.
Don’t plan to buy anything? That’s OK! Stay and enjoy my groanworthy jokes! I italicize each pun for maximum cringe.

Come up with a better pun? Post in the comments! I DO READ ALL THE COMMENTS!

DANGER! PUNS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! GOOD LUCK, ALL! 😀

An easy to load toilet paper holder that I can't stop watching.

An easy to load toilet paper holder that I can't stop watching.

Seems easy two-ply to your wall.

Price: $14

i.imgur.com

A keyboard nebula decal so you can feel like you're typing in space.

A keyboard nebula decal so you can feel like you're typing in space.

Just don't space out.

Price: $5

amzn.to


View Entire List ›